Golden Hills helped coordinate a regional plan for recreation, conservation, cultural amenities, and tourism in Harrison, Pottawattamie, and Mills counties.
Mission: To create and promote enhanced connections and destinations of culture, nature, and community for the betterment of all.
Vision: An exceptional, preserved landscape framing communities that embrace and integrate culture, history, agriculture, nature, and recreation.
1. Lonnie Mayberry, Mills County Supervisor
2. Jerad Getter, Mills County Conservation Director
3. Shawn Koehler, Mills County Trails Board Chair
4. Lana White, Alternate
1. Renea Anderson, Harrison County Economic Development Director
2. Jeremy Butrick, Harrison County GIS
3. Scott Nelson, Harrison County Conservation Director
4. Walter Utman – Alternate, Harrison County Supervisor
1. Kelly Dix, Pottawattamie County Community Foundation
2. Mark Shoemaker, Pottawattamie County Conservation Director
3. Terry Hoffman, Council Bluffs Parks and Recreation
4. Mark Eckman, Council Bluffs Convention & Visitors Bureau, Alternate
Friends of Lake Manawa
1. Ron Tekippe
2. Gary Woods, Alternate
Iowa Department of Natural Resources
1. Michelle Reinig
1. Karna Loewenstein, Metropolitan Area Planning Agency/Heartland 2050
2. Graham McGaffin, The Nature Conservancy